Terms and Conditions
We would like to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Therefore you should be informed which services we render, what we are responsible for, and which responsibilities you have towards us. Please review these general hotel policies, which regulate the contractual relationship between the parties and which you accept by booking a room at Riad Saba hotel. As they may vary per room type, please also check the reservation confirmation.
1. In the unlikely event of a situation whereby Riad Saba cannot provide accommodation as previously confirmed, for whatever reason, we will use our best efforts to provide you with alternative accommodation within an Saba managed building, of equal or better grading. Should there not be the availability of alternative accommodation of equal or better grading in the vicinity of the original booking, it may be required to provide you with accommodation of a lesser grading. If this is the case, any reduction in costs will be refunded to you.
2. The alternatives offered are at Saba’s discretion.
- Taxes and service charges: 10 % VAT is included.
- EUR 3 city tax per person per night is NOT included in the price.
- Service charge is at guest discretion at the end of the stay.
- Payment: Cash payments with Moroccan Dirhams, Euros, Swiss Francs, Scandinavian Crowns, UK Pounds as well as credit or debit cards such as Visa, Visa debit, Maestro, Electron and MasterCard.
The general rule for cancellations is: up till 30 days before arrival we pay back the deposit of 50% or any other deposit we have received from our guests.
For cancellations after 30 days before check in we charge 50% of the total booking amount and for cancellations 7 days before check in or « no show » we charge 100%.
Notice that other rules for promotional bookings may apply, they must be clearly indicated with the booking.
At Riad Saba we can arrange for large groups of 30 pax or more to stay with us and at neighbour riads in the medina of Marrakech. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The hotel reserves the right to charge 50% down payment to your credit card prior to your arrival. Please, make sure to read our cancellation policy. By providing your credit card details you expressly authorize Riad Saba to charge it with 50% of the total amount of your stay.
Third Party Booking: A signed authorization letter along with the ID copy of the credit card holder and a copy of the credit card (both sides copied) are required if you use or provide any other credit card details than your own. The letter must indicate that you give rights to the hotel to charge the credit card. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Breakfast is served from 7.30 to 10.30 am. Fruits of the season, Juice, coffee, tea, Moroccan bread, butter, jam etc… A half liter bottle of water is offered upon your arrival to.
Wi-fi is free.
We have a swimming pool, sun terrace and lounges for free. A concierge service is offered when needed.
Children aged 4 years and younger stay for free when they share their parents room. We can arrange cots for them when specified by the parents at the booking. All our rooms standard as well as premium can have cots.
Children aged 4 years to 12 years old can have their own beds in the Premium rooms. We charge 20 euros per night for the bed.
Riad Saba has no triple rooms. All our premium rooms are for maximum 2 adults and a child aged 12 years or under. We have no rooms for 3 adults.
By filling out our forms you expressly accept that your data is stored electronically for this sales contract and to provide you with hotel services. We do not give the data away to third party and we safeguard it according to the laws.